Constellation Consulting, LLC invites interested employers to invest in the health of their company and organizations through complimentary professional 1:1 coaching to support companies and organizations who work with populations who are impacted by tobacco and nicotine use. These coaching sessions are funded by the New Mexico Department of Health Tobacco Use Prevention And Control Program.
During these coaching sessions, Constellation Consulting, LLC will work with you to:
1. Discover the gaps that exist in providing tobacco and nicotine prevention support for your staff.
2. Develop strategies to support the gaps and strengthen your interventions.
3. Provide resources to support your organization and staff.
4. Develop an action plan and milestones for success.
All participating companies and organizations will receive free sessions designed to aid and support your organization with best practices support for your employees, staff, and those you serve. Additionally, you will be provided with:
1. FREE resources to support your employees and community.
2. FREE support materials to educate your employees and community.
3. An invitation to sit on our Core Group meetings for additional community networking, training, and support.
Only five coaching spots are currently available. For questions, and to confirm your spot today, please contact Natalie Pena at natalie@ConstellationNM.com. For more information, CLICK HERE or visit our website at www.nmhealthequity.org.