Event cancelation requests must be made by the Friday before the event at 10 AM in order to be eligible for a refund by emailing Alyssa Broadsky.
Do you have a dietary restriction? Alyssa can help, she will do her best to accommodate.
Alyssa Broadsky- email@example.com
Integrating Team Development Competencies into Leadership Recruitment
May 17, 2022
11:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
In-Person Registration Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2022- 12:00 PM
Online Person Registration Deadlilne: Monday, May 16, 2022- 5:00 PM
Facilitated By: Maureen Bertolo, M. Ed., CPC, HRMA DEIB VP Elect
Workforce changes throughout the years require companies to do more with less resources. Whether the resource is people, materials, time, or money, companies are learning how to leverage their resources through team-oriented culture. This session will focus on how to build and sustain successful teams across all levels of an organization and Human Resources’ role in recruitment. Come join us and explore opportunities to enhance your leadership recruitment process. Personalize the experience by bringing a current or past leadership Candidate Profile/Job Posting or use the sample provided.
Your teams will benefit by:
- Retaining their team members.
- Minimizing impacts on their individual and team productivity.
- Sustaining a stable work environment.
- Experiencing impactful leadership serving as a role model for others.
During the session you will…
- Gain an understanding of the team development process and the Key Elements for Team Success.
- Review the Team Development Recruitment Model for building a successful team.
- Explore competency validation methodologies and resources.
- Apply the Team Development Recruitment Model to a real-life candidate recruitment situation.
How You Will Benefit
- Demonstrating to candidates your commitment to creating an engaging and collaborative work environment.
- Applying an Innovative recruitment strategy that will attract people that build and thrive in a team culture.
- Attracting leaders that inspire people to do their best work.
- Understand leadership recruitment competencies to build a successful team.
- Receive the Team Development Leadership Recruitment Model containing competencies, validation methodologies, resources, and tools.
- Benchmark your current team’s performance against the eight Elements for Team Success by completing the Team Dynamics Profile Assessment.
About the Facilitator
Maureen Bertolo is an author, educator, entrepreneur, conference speaker, organizational development specialist, human resources professional, and coach. She founded InResources (formerly Training Unlimited) in 1986 with a focus on human resources and organizational development consulting. She, designs customized courses and programs to help businesses maintain a competitive advantage in response to the ever-changing needs of the workforce.
A few of her accomplishments include:
- Helping over a million people achieve their vision of success.
- Designing over 500 courses and programs for diverse clients and audiences.
- Developing on-line assessment tools for communications, collaboration, team development, and leadership.
- Creating recruitment and onboarding processes with related documentation.
- Serving as adjunct faculty for Durham Tech Community College and Central New Mexico Community College.
- Collaborating with Human Resources teams on workforce development initiatives.
- Serving in leadership roles on the ElectriCities’ Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Delivering team development presentations for the SHRM Regional Conference in North Carolina and ElectriCities’ Annual Leadership Conference.
- Author of the book Bringing Out the Best in Yourself and Others.
|Virtual Non HRMA Member||$25.00|
|Virtual HRMA Member||$15.00|
|Pre-Paid Bundle Virtual/Student Virtual||$0.00|
|First Time Attendee||$25.00|