Guest Speaker: Brad Yablonsky
Vice President, Wealth Management
UBS Financial Services, Inc.
July 16, 2019
11:15 AM – 1:00 PM
(Registration closes on Friday, July 12, 2019)
The Savvy Social Security presentation is geared towards Baby Boomers thinking about retirement. They've probably paid Social Security tax for decades. In fact, we all pay in every time we get a paycheck, yet most of us don't really understand how the system works. There are hundreds of different ways to claim and people are leaving money on the table due to lack of education. This presentation bridges the information gap and allows for informed, educated decision making.
Topics Covered Include:
• When to start taking Social Security
• How much you can expect to receive?
• How COLAs (Cost of Living Adjustments) affect your benefits
• The ramifications of a spouse's death on benefits
• How do former marriages affect your benefits?
• What strategies are allowed to maximize benefits?
• The changes to Social Security based on Congress' new budget bill
• How Social Security can be aligned with retirement plans
The Learning Objectives Include:
• Learn how Social Security actually works
• Understand how Social Security eligibility is determined
• Discover how you can maximize your benefits
Brad Yablonsky is a Financial Advisor with UBS Financial Services. His focus is helping clients understand Social Security and Medicare and to integrate those benefits with other assets and with their overall retirement plan. Originally from New Jersey, Brad traveled to Albuquerque in 2001 'just to visit', though now proudly calls it home. He earned a Bachelor's degree from Rutgers University and holds Series 7, 66 and Insurance licenses. Brad serves on the board of the Senior Citizens Law Office, a non-profit organization which offers free legal advice and representation to seniors on healthcare, public benefits, advance directives, consumer rights and other issues. While not working, he enjoys performing as a drummer with a Pink Floyd tribute band called Pink Freud.
2401 12th Street, NW
|HRMA Member||$ 30.00|
|Non HRMA Member||$ 45.00|
|Pre-Paid Event Bundle (only select if you pre-paid all lunches)||$ 0.00|
|Board Member||$ 0.00|
|Student Member||$ 0.00|