The Human Resource Management Association (HRMA) is proud to be a local affiliate chapter of the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world's largest professional membership organization in Human Resource Management, with more than 200,000 individual members. HRMA has been recognized nationally for its programs and accomplishments, including being awarded SHRM's Superior Merit Award status.
HRMA provides HR professionals throughout the greater Albuquerque area with a forum for networking, career development and job search opportunities.
- Our vision is to be the trusted and respected resource for HR Professionals.
HRMA Mission Statement
- BUILDS NETWORKS - connects people to create lasting relationships for personal, professional and organization success
- INSPIRES LEARNING - encourages engagement through relevant professional development programs and community outreach
- DRIVES BUSINESS SUCCESS - promotes results that align with the business strategy, add value and shape the organization
- IGNITES PASSION - energizes people to make a difference by strategically driving results through HR with credibility, integrity, and attitude AND...
- ADVANCES the HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSION!
HRMA is an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM National) through the Society for Human Resource Management. SHRM of New Mexico represents over 1,000 Human Resource Professionals in the state of New Mexico.
Membership in professional organizations such as SHRM and HRMA is the most recognizable symbol of one's contribution and commitment to the profession. HRMA members are encouraged to join SHRM and take advantage of the professional development and services offered by SHRM. For more information, please visit SHRM Online.
Our mission is achieved through:
- Monthly luncheon meetings featuring a variety of speakers on HR related topics.
- Regular legislative updates on proposed and new legislation affecting the Human Resources field.
- Additional opportunities to attend professional development programs.
- Active member participation in committees relating to many areas of Human Resources.
- Networking opportunities provided to members at our various events.
- Publication of a monthly newsletter with original topics of interest to HR professionals.
HRMA offers a number of opportunities for member involvement through networking, leadership, participation in various committees and professional development events. Members are encouraged to actively participate through volunteering.
Interested in becoming a board member? Follow this link to review the board job descriptions to find the right fit for you!