Welcome To HRMA of New Mexico
Builds Networks. Inspires Learning. Drives Business Success. Ignites Passion. Advances the Human Resources Profession.
The Human Resource Management Association of New Mexico (HRMA) is proud to be a local affiliate chapter of the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world's largest professional membership organization in Human Resource Management, with more than 200,000 individual members. HRMA has been recognized nationally for its programs and accomplishments, including being awarded SHRM's Superior Merit Award status.
HRMA provides HR professionals throughout the greater Albuquerque area with a forum for networking, career development and job search opportunities.
- HRMA is the premier organization that business leaders entrust to drive the success of their business and advance the HR Professional to the next level.
2013 HRMA of NM Mission Statement
- BUILDS NETWORKS - connects people to create lasting relationships for personal, professional and organization success
- INSPIRES LEARNING - encourages engagement through relevant professional development programs and community outreach
- DRIVES BUSINESS SUCCESS - promotes results that align with the business strategy, add value and shape the organization
- IGNITES PASSION - energizes people to make a difference by strategically driving results through HR with credibility, integrity, and attitude AND...
- ADVANCES the HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSION!